Saturday, July 9, 2011

Half off Mindy's Munchies ~A MUST HAVE Groupon!

Question: What is the one must have item for ANY celebration at my house (birthdays, anniversary's, holiday's)
Answer: MINDY'S MUNCHIES!
The deal is $50 of chocolate for $25 there is a limit per person but you may buy two as gifts. BUY ALL 3!!!! I will personally be using mine to get a big box of Mindy's Mountains, a marshmallow dipped in caramel rolled in toffee and dipped in chocolate! YUM! I also love the marshmallows dipped in peanut butter then covered in chocolate. Oh! Don't forget the chocolate covered strawberries that they will dip in caramel AND chocolate and then they sprinkle M&M's or toffee on them! If you don't live close to them they SHIP!!! Did I mention how great this place is? HINT...to all my friends, this always makes a great gift for me.http://www.groupon.com/deals/mindys-munchies

No comments:

Post a Comment